Subject: Circular / Circulaire No 29(24): Convocation of the SC meeting on the practical operation of the 1965 Service, 1970 Evidence, and 1980 Access to Justice Conventions
From: "HCCH" <[email-masked]>
To: "JM info Shared MB"
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2024 19:20:25 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Version française ci-après <>
Versión en español abajo <>

a

Convocation of the Special Commission meeting on the practical operation
of the 1965 Service, 1970 Evidence, and 1980 Access to Justice Conventions

HCCH 2024 Focused Circular No 29

The Secretary General

To all Members of the HCCH,

Following 
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/917cb804-9e7c-4f58-ba6d-f505303f9376.pdf> 
Conclusion & Decision No 46 adopted by CGAP at its 2024 meeting, I am 
pleased to convoke a Meeting of the Special Commission on the practical 
operation of the 1965 Service, 1970 Evidence, and 1980 Access to Justice 
Conventions (SC) to take place from

Tuesday 2 (9.30 a.m. CEST) to Friday 5 (1.00 p.m. CEST) July 2024

in the Hague Academy Building, on the grounds of the Peace Palace, 
Carnegieplein, The Hague.

The PB will facilitate remote participation for participants unable to 
attend in person.

Based on Conclusion 
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/5f9999b9-09a3-44a7-863d-1dddd4f9c6b8.pdf> & 
Decision No 54 adopted by CGAP at its 2023 meeting and according to which 
Spanish will become an additional official language of the HCCH as of 1 July 
2024, simultaneous interpretation in English, French and Spanish will be 
provided.

It is anticipated that the practical operation of the 1970 Evidence 
Convention will be discussed first, followed by the discussions on the 
practical operation of the 1980 Access to Justice and 1965 Service 
Conventions. Conclusions & Recommendations of the meeting will be discussed 
on 5 July. The PB envisages arranging in-person bilateral meetings of 
Central Authorities at the offices of the PB on Monday 1 and Saturday 6 
July. More information on bilateral meetings will be provided in due course.

A draft agenda and other documents pertaining to this meeting will be 
uploaded to the 
<https://www.hcch.net/en/publications-and-studies/details4/?pid=8513&dtid=57> 
HCCH website as they become available.

In order to facilitate the preparation of the meeting, Members are invited 
to designate their respective delegates via their National or Contact Organ 
using the registration form before Thursday 13 June 2024, 5.00 p.m. (CEST) 
and submit it by e-mail to the PB at [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> . Please note that the form must be completed 
in English 
<http://assets.hcch.net/docs/d89a239e-a078-4025-8f74-32cf03e044ab.docx> , 
French 
<http://assets.hcch.net/docs/a7575c89-b810-4ca0-b947-2cb1e5c2b2c0.docx>  or 
Spanish 
<http://assets.hcch.net/docs/2a6b1da5-3f86-46d9-8062-90c2510466ce.docx> , 
and an indication must be given as to whether the delegate is planning to 
attend the meeting in person or participate remotely.

Online information session – Thursday 30 May 2024

Members and Central Authorities are invited to an online information session 
regarding the SC meeting to take place on Thursday 30 May from 3.00 to 5.00 
p.m. (CEST) via the Teams platform. The objective of the session is to 
inform delegates (in particular those who have never attended a meeting of 
an SC) about the scope and object of the SC and share some practical details 
about the logistics of an in-person meeting with remote participation. Staff 
of the PB will also be available to answer questions. The information 
session will take place in English only. The link to the videoconference 
will be sent during the week of 27 May to Members, Central Authorities and 
delegates that have been designated to participate in the SC meeting. It is 
not necessary to register for the online information session.

Bilateral meetings of Central Authorities – Monday 1 and Saturday 6 July 
2024

On 1 and 6 July 2024, delegations will have the opportunity to meet in 
person on a bilateral basis. These bilateral meetings can be used to discuss 
cooperation, implementation, and the practical operation of the 1965 
Service, 1970 Evidence, and 1980 Access to Justice Conventions. The meetings 
are intended to be held at the offices of the PB, with a duration of either 
25 or 50 minutes.

States interested in scheduling a bilateral meeting on Monday 1 and / or 
Saturday 6 July 2024 should inform the PB of their interest via the 
registration form by Thursday 13 June 2024, 5.00 p.m. (CEST). The PB will 
then circulate the list of interested States to those that have responded 
before the deadline for registration with a view to establishing the 
schedule of bilateral meetings in advance.

With my colleagues, we look forward to this Meeting of the SC.

Yours sincerely,

Dr Christophe Bernasconi
 

To the National and Contact Organs of the Members

Copy for information to the Central Authorities designated under the 1965 
Service, 1970 Evidence, and 1980 Access to Justice Conventions
Copy for information to the Diplomatic Missions of the Members
Copy for information to the Diplomatic Missions of Contracting Parties to 
1965 Service, 1970 Evidence, and 1980 Access to Justice Conventions

Observers

Pursuant to Rules II.B and II.J of the HCCH Rules of Procedure, please find 
below the observers the PB intends to invite to this meeting:

States

*	Lebanon
*	Indonesia
*	The Democratic Republic of Congo
*	Madagascar
*	Bahrain
*	Oman
*	Qatar
*	United Arab Emirates

Intergovernmental organisations

*	African Union (AU)
*	Asian Academy of International Law (AAIL)
*	Asian-African legal Consultative Organisation (AALCO)
*	Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC)
*	Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN)
*	Caribbean Community (CARICOM)
*	Commission Internationale de l'État civil (CIEC)
*	Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS)
*	Commonwealth (Secretariat)
*	Council of Europe
*	Council of the Baltic Sea States (CBSS)
*	East African Community (EAC)
*	European Bailiffs’ Foundation (EUBF)
*	Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC)
*	International Development Law Organisation (IDLO)
*	International Trade Centre (ITC)
*	League of Arab States
*	MERCOSUR
*	Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD)
*	Organisation of Eastern Caribbean States (OECS)
*	Organisation of Islamic Co-operation (OIC)
*	Organization for the Harmonization of Business Law in Africa (OHADA)
*	Organization of American States (OAS)
*	Red Iberoamericana de Cooperación Jurídica Internacional (IberRed)
*	International Institute for the Unification of Private Law (UNIDROIT)
*	United Nations (UN)
*	United Nations Commission on International Trade Law (UNCITRAL)
*	United Nations Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD)
*	United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) - Global Judicial 
Integrity Network
*	UNDP (Rule of Law Unit/Initiative)
*	World Bank Group
*	World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO)
*	World Trade Organization (WTO)

Non-governmental organisations

*	African Association of International Law (AAIL) / Association africaine de 
droit international (AADI)
*	African Institute of International Law (AIIL) / Institut africain de droit 
international (IADI)
*	American Association of Private International Law (ASADIP)
*	Asian Business Law Institute (ABLI)
*	Asian Society of International Law (ASIL)
*	Association of Corporate Counsel (ACC)
*	Commonwealth Magistrates’ and Judges’ Association (CMJA)
*	Council of Bars and Law Societies of Europe / Conseil des barreaux 
européens (CCBE)
*	European Association of Private International Law (EAPIL)
*	European Bars Federation / Fédération des barreaux d’Europe (FBE)
*	European Group for Private International Law (EGPIL)
*	European Law Institute (ELI)
*	Groupement européen des magistrats pour la médiation (GEMME)
*	Institute of International Law (IIL) / Institut de Droit international
*	Inter-American Bar Association (IABA)
*	International Academy of Family Lawyers (IAFL)
*	International Academy of Trial Lawyers (IATL)
*	International Association of Consumer Law (IACL)
*	International Association of Judges (IAJ) / Union international des 
magistrats (UIM)
*	International Association of Lawyers (UIA) / Union internationale des 
avocats (UIA)
*	International Association of Procedural Law / Association internationale 
de droit processual (IAPL)
*	International Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property / 
Association internationale pour la protection de la propriété industrielle 
(AIPPI)
*	International Association of Women Judges (IAWJ) / Association 
internationale des femmes juges (AIFJ)
*	International Association of Young Lawyers / Association internationale 
des jeunes avocats (AIJA)
*	International Association of Youth and Family Judges and Magistrates 
(IAYFJM) / Association internationale des magistrats de la jeunesse et de la 
famille (AIMJF)
*	International Bar Association (IBA) / Association internationale du 
barreau
*	International Chamber of Commerce (ICC)
*	International Commission of Jurists (ICJ)
*	International Council for Commercial Arbitration (ICCA)
*	International Law Association (ILA) / Association de droit international
*	International Law Institute (ILI)
*	International Technology Law Association (ITECHLAW)
*	International Trademark Association (INTA)
*	International Union of Judicial Officers / Union internationale des 
huissiers de justice (UIHJ)
*	Inter-Pacific Bar Association (IPBA)
*	Law Association for Asia and the Pacific (LAWASIA)
*	Law Society of England and Wales
*	Max-Planck-Institut für ausländisches und internationales Privatrecht / 
Max Planck
*	Institute for Comparative and International Private Law
*	Nordic Council
*	Standing International Forum of Commercial Courts
*	The Hague Academy of International Law / Académie de droit international 
de La Haye
*	United States-Mexico Bar Association (USMBA)

  _____

a

 Convocation à la réunion de la Commission spéciale sur le fonctionnement 
pratique
des Conventions Notification de 1965, Preuves de 1970 et Accès à la justice 
de 1980

Circulaire ciblée No 29 de la HCCH de 2024

Le Secrétaire général

À l’attention des Membres de la HCCH,

Conformément à la 
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/5631435d-bd0d-42be-b338-95eeb3a8f6b7.pdf> 
Conclusion et Décision No 46, adoptée par le CAGP lors de sa réunion de 
2024, j’ai le plaisir de convoquer une réunion de la Commission spéciale sur 
le fonctionnement pratique des Conventions Notification de 1965, Preuves de 
1970 et Accès à la justice de 1980 (CS), qui se tiendra

du mardi 2 (9 h 30) au vendredi 5 juillet (13 h) 2024 (heures d’été d’Europe 
centrale)

dans les locaux de l’Académie, dans l’enceinte du Palais de la Paix, 
Carnegieplein, La Haye.

Le BP facilitera la participation à distance des participants qui ne 
pourront pas assister à la réunion en personne.

Sur la base de la Conclusion et Décision No 
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/cd717c9f-5499-43c0-89c4-857b614645a8.pdf>  54, 
adoptée par le CAGP lors de sa réunion de 2023 et selon laquelle l’espagnol 
deviendra une langue officielle supplémentaire de la HCCH à partir du 
premier juillet 2024, une interprétation simultanée en anglais, français et 
espagnol sera assurée.

Il est prévu d’examiner d’abord le fonctionnement pratique de la Convention 
Preuves de 1970, puis celui des Conventions Accès à la justice de 1980 et 
Notification de 1965. Les Conclusions et Recommandations de la réunion 
seront examinées le mardi 5 juillet. Le BP envisage d’organiser des réunions 
bilatérales en personne des Autorités centrales dans ses bureaux le lundi 
premier et le samedi 6 juillet. De plus amples informations sur les réunions 
bilatérales suivront en temps utile.

Un projet d’ordre du jour et d’autres documents relatifs à cette réunion 
seront ajoutés sur le 
<https://www.hcch.net/fr/publications-and-studies/details4/?pid=8513&dtid=57> 
site web de la HCCH dès qu’ils seront disponibles.

En vue de faciliter la préparation de cette réunion, les Membres sont 
invités à désigner leurs délégués respectifs par l’intermédiaire de leur 
Organe national ou de liaison au moyen du formulaire d’inscription avant le 
jeudi 13 juin 2024, à 17 h (heure d’été d’Europe centrale) et à le soumettre 
par courrier électronique au BP à l’adresse [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> . Veuillez noter que le formulaire doit être 
rempli 
<http://assets.hcch.net/docs/d89a239e-a078-4025-8f74-32cf03e044ab.docx> en 
anglais, 
<http://assets.hcch.net/docs/a7575c89-b810-4ca0-b947-2cb1e5c2b2c0.docx> en 
français ou 
<http://assets.hcch.net/docs/2a6b1da5-3f86-46d9-8062-90c2510466ce.docx> en 
espagnol, et qu’il convient d’indiquer si le délégué prévoit d’assister à la 
réunion en personne ou d’y participer à distance.

Séance d’information en ligne – jeudi 30 mai 2024

Les Membres et les Autorités centrales sont invités à participer à une 
séance d’information en ligne concernant la réunion de la CS qui se tiendra 
le jeudi 30 mai de 15 h à 17 h (heure d’été d’Europe centrale) via Microsoft 
Teams. Cette séance vise à informer les délégués (en particulier ceux qui n’ont 
jamais assisté à une réunion de CS) de la portée et de l’objet de la CS et à 
partager quelques informations pratiques sur la logistique d’une réunion en 
personne avec une participation à distance. Le personnel du BP sera 
également à disposition pour répondre aux questions. Cette séance d’information 
se déroulera uniquement en anglais. Le lien vers la vidéoconférence sera 
envoyé au cours de la semaine du 27 mai aux Membres, aux Autorités centrales 
et aux délégués qui ont été désignés pour participer à la réunion de la CS. 
Il n’est pas nécessaire de s’inscrire à la séance d’information en ligne.

Réunions bilatérales des Autorités centrales - lundi premier et samedi 6 
juillet 2024

Les premier et 6 juillet 2024, les délégations auront l’occasion de se 
rencontrer en personne sur une base bilatérale. Ces réunions bilatérales 
pourront être l’occasion de discuter de la coopération, de la mise en œuvre 
et du fonctionnement pratique des Conventions Notification de 1965, Preuves 
de 1970 et Accès à la justice de 1980. Il est prévu que les réunions se 
tiennent dans les bureaux du BP et qu’elles durent 25 ou 50 minutes.

Les États souhaitant organiser une réunion bilatérale le lundi premier et / 
ou le samedi 6 juillet 2024 doivent en informer le BP au moyen du formulaire 
d’inscription avant le jeudi 13 juin 2024, à 17 h (heure d’été d’Europe 
centrale). Le BP communiquera ensuite la liste des États intéressés à ceux 
qui auront répondu avant la date limite d’inscription, afin d’établir à l’avance 
le calendrier des réunions bilatérales.

Mes collègues et moi-même attendons avec impatience cette réunion de la CS.

Cordialement,

Dr. Christophe Bernasconi
 

Aux Organes nationaux et de liaison des Membres

Copie à titre d’information aux Autorités centrales désignées en vertu des 
Conventions Notification de 1965, Preuves de 1970 et Accès à la justice de 
1980
Copie à titre d’information aux Missions diplomatiques des Membres
Copie à titre d’information aux Missions diplomatiques des Parties 
contractantes aux Conventions Notification de 1965, Preuves de 1970 et Accès 
à la justice de 1980

Observateurs

Conformément aux articles II.B et II.J du Règlement intérieur de la HCCH, 
veuillez trouver ci-après la liste des Observateurs que le BP a l’intention 
d’inviter à cette réunion :

États

*	Liban
*	Indonésie
*	République démocratique du Congo
*	Madagascar
*	Bahreïn
*	Oman
*	Qatar
*	Émirats arabes unis

Organisations intergouvernementales

*	Union africaine (UA)
*	Académie asiatique de droit international (AAIL)
*	Organisation consultative juridique Asie-Afrique (AALCO)
*	Coopération économique Asie-Pacifique (APEC)
*	Association des nations de l’Asie du Sud-Est (ASEAN)
*	Communauté des Caraïbes (CARICOM)
*	Commission internationale de l’état civil (CIEC)
*	Communauté d’États indépendants (CEI)
*	Secrétariat du Commonwealth
*	Conseil de l’Europe
*	Conseil des États de la mer Baltique (CEB)
*	Communauté d’Afrique de l’Est (CAE)
*	European Bailiffs’ Foundation (EUBF)
*	Conseil de coopération du Golfe (CCG)
*	Organisation internationale de droit du développement (OIDD)
*	Centre du commerce international (ITC)
*	Ligue des États arabes
*	MERCOSUR
*	Organisation de coopération et de développement économiques (OCDE)
*	Organisation des États des Caraïbes orientales (OECS)
*	Organisation de la coopération islamique (OCI)
*	Organisation pour l’harmonisation en Afrique du droit des affaires (OHADA)
*	Organisation des États américains (OEA)
*	Réseau ibéro-américain de coopération judiciaire internationale (IberRed)
*	Institut international pour l’unification du droit international privé 
(UNIDROIT)
*	Nations Unies (ONU)
*	Commission des Nations Unies pour le droit commercial international 
(CNUDCI)
*	Conférence des Nations Unies sur le commerce et le développement (CNUCED)
*	Office des Nations Unies contre la drogue et le crime (ONUDC) - Réseau 
mondial pour l’intégrité de la justice
*	PNUD (Unité / Initiative sur l’état de droit)
*	Groupe de la Banque mondiale
*	Organisation mondiale de la propriété intellectuelle (OMPI)
*	Organisation mondiale du commerce (OMC)

Organisations non gouvernementales

*	Association africaine de droit international (AADI)
*	Institut africain de droit international (IADI)
*	Association américaine de droit international privé (ASADIP)
*	Asian Business Law Institute (ABLI)
*	Société asiatique de droit international
*	Association of Corporate Counsel (ACC)
*	Commonwealth Magistrates’ and Judges’ Association (CMJA)
*	Conseil des Barreaux européens (CCBE)
*	European Association of Private International Law (EAPIL)
*	Fédération des barreaux d’Europe (FBE)
*	Groupe européen de droit international privé (GEDIP)
*	Institut de droit européen (ELI)
*	Groupement européen des magistrats pour la médiation (GEMME)
*	Institut de Droit international (IDI)
*	Fédération interaméricaine des avocats (FIA)
*	International Academy of Family Lawyers (IAFL)
*	International Academy of Trial Lawyers (IATL)
*	Association internationale de droit de la consommation (IACL)
*	Union internationale des magistrats (UIM)
*	Union internationale des avocats (UIA)
*	Association internationale de droit processuel (IAPL)
*	Association internationale pour la protection de la propriété industrielle 
(AIPPI)
*	Association internationale des femmes juges (AIFJ)
*	Association internationale des jeunes avocats (AIJA)
*	Association internationale des magistrats de la jeunesse et de la famille 
(AIMJF)
*	Association internationale du barreau
*	Chambre de Commerce Internationale (ICC)
*	Commission internationale de juristes (CIJ)
*	Conseil international pour l’arbitrage commercial (ICCA)
*	Association de droit international
*	International Law Institute (ILI)
*	International Technology Law Association (ITECHLAW)
*	International Trademark Association (INTA)
*	Union internationale des huissiers de justice (UIHJ)
*	Inter-Pacific Bar Association (IPBA)
*	Association juridique de l’Asie et du Pacifique (LAWASIA)
*	Law Society of England and Wales
*	Institut Max Planck de droit privé comparé et international
*	Institut de droit privé comparé et international
*	Nordic Council
*	Standing International Forum of Commercial Courts
*	Académie de droit international de La Haye
*	United States-Mexico Bar Association (USMBA)

  _____

a

  Convocatoria de la reunión de la Comisión Especial sobre el funcionamiento 
práctico
de los Convenios sobre Notificaciones de 1965, Pruebas de 1970 y Acceso a la 
Justicia de 1980

Circular Específica N.º 29 de la HCCH de 2024

El Secretario General

A la atención de los Miembros de la HCCH:

A raíz de la 
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/7d647a6f-b927-4c1a-a837-d0846fbacca1.pdf> 
Conclusión y Decisión N.º 46 adoptada por el CAGP en su reunión de 2024, me 
complace convocar una reunión de la Comisión Especial sobre el 
funcionamiento práctico de los Convenios sobre Notificaciones de 1965, 
Pruebas de 1970 y Acceso a la Justicia de 1980 (CE). Tendrá lugar

del martes 2 (9:30) al viernes 5 (13:00) de julio de 2024 (hora de verano de 
Europa Central)

en el edificio de la Academia de La Haya, en el predio del Palacio de la 
Paz, Carnegieplein, La Haya.

La OP facilitará la participación a distancia de quienes no puedan asistir 
en persona.

En virtud de la Conclusión y Decisión N.º 54 
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/5f9999b9-09a3-44a7-863d-1dddd4f9c6b8.pdf> 
adoptada por el CAGP en su reunión de 2023, y según la cual el español se 
convertirá en otro de los idiomas oficiales de la HCCH a partir del 1 de 
julio de 2024, se proporcionará interpretación simultánea al inglés, francés 
y español.

Se prevé debatir primero el funcionamiento práctico del Convenio sobre 
Pruebas de 1970, y después el de los Convenios sobre Acceso a la Justicia de 
1980 y Notificaciones de 1965. Las Conclusiones y Recomendaciones de la 
reunión se debatirán el 5 de julio. La OP prevé organizar reuniones 
bilaterales presenciales entre Autoridades Centrales en sus oficinas el 
lunes 1 y el sábado 6 de julio. Se facilitará más información sobre dichas 
reuniones próximamente.

El proyecto de agenda y otros documentos relativos a esta reunión se irán 
cargando en el 
<https://www.hcch.net/es/publications-and-studies/details4/?pid=8513&dtid=57> 
sitio web de la HCCH a medida que estén disponibles.

Para facilitar la preparación de la reunión, se invita a los Miembros a 
designar a sus respectivos delegados, a través de sus Órganos Nacionales y 
de Contacto, por medio del formulario de inscripción, por correo electrónico 
a la  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]. La fecha límite 
para ello es el martes 13 de junio de 2024, a las 17:00 (hora de verano de 
Europa Central). Se ruega completar el formulario en 
<http://assets.hcch.net/docs/d89a239e-a078-4025-8f74-32cf03e044ab.docx> 
inglés 
<http://assets.hcch.net/docs/d89a239e-a078-4025-8f74-32cf03e044ab.docx> , 
francés o español e indicar si el delegado tiene previsto asistir a la 
reunión en persona o participar a distancia.

Sesión informativa en línea - jueves 30 de mayo 2024

Los Miembros y las Autoridades Centrales están invitados a una sesión 
informativa sobre la reunión de la CE que tendrá lugar en línea el jueves 30 
de mayo de 15:00 a 17:00 (hora de verano de Europa Central) en la plataforma 
Teams. El objetivo de la sesión es informar a los delegados (en particular a 
los que nunca han asistido a una reunión de una CE) sobre su alcance y 
objeto, así como compartir algunos detalles prácticos relativos a la 
logística de una reunión presencial con participación a distancia. El 
personal de la OP también estará disponible para responder preguntas. La 
sesión informativa tendrá lugar únicamente en inglés. El enlace a la 
videoconferencia se enviará durante la semana del 27 de mayo a los Miembros, 
Autoridades Centrales y delegados que hayan sido designados para participar. 
No es necesario inscribirse para asistir a dicha sesión informativa en 
línea.

Reuniones bilaterales de Autoridades Centrales: lunes 1 y sábado 6 de julio 
de 2024

El 1 y el 6 de julio de 2024, las delegaciones podrán tener reuniones 
bilaterales en persona. Dichas reuniones bilaterales pueden servir para 
debatir cuestiones relativas a la cooperación, implementación y el 
funcionamiento práctico de los Convenios sobre Notificaciones de 1965, 
Pruebas de 1970 y Acceso a la Justicia de 1980. Se celebrarán en la sede de 
la OP y tendrán una duración de 25 o 50 minutos.

Los Estados interesados en programar una reunión bilateral el lunes 1 y/o el 
sábado 6 de julio de 2024 deberán informar a la OP a través del formulario 
de inscripción antes del jueves 13 de junio de 2024, a las 17:00 (hora de 
verano de Europa Central). Después, la OP distribuirá la lista de Estados 
interesados a los que hayan respondido antes de la fecha límite de 
inscripción, para fijar de antemano la programación de las reuniones 
bilaterales.

Junto con mis colegas, esperamos con interés esta reunión de la CE.

Atentamente,

Dr. Christophe Bernasconi
 

A los Órganos Nacionales y de Contacto de los Miembros

Copia para información de las Autoridades Centrales designadas en virtud de 
los Convenios sobre Notificaciones de 1965, Pruebas de 1970 y Acceso a la 
Justicia de 1980
Copia para información de las Misiones Diplomáticas de los Miembros
Copia para información de las Misiones Diplomáticas de las Partes 
contratantes de los Convenios sobre Notificaciones de 1965, Pruebas de 1970 
y Acceso a la Justicia de 1980

Observadores

De conformidad con las normas II.B y II.J del Reglamento Interno de la HCCH, 
a continuación se indican los observadores que la OP tiene previsto invitar 
a esta reunión:

Estados

*	Bahrein
*	Emiratos Árabes Unidos
*	Indonesia
*	Líbano
*	Madagascar
*	Omán
*	Qatar
*	República Democrática del Congo

Organizaciones intergubernamentales

*	Academia Asiática de Derecho Internacional (AAIL)
*	Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN)
*	Centro de Comercio Internacional (ITC)
*	Comisión de las Naciones Unidas para el Derecho Mercantil Internacional 
(CNUDMI)
*	Comisión Internacional del Estado Civil (CIEC)
*	Commonwealth (Secretaría)
*	Comunidad de África Oriental (CAO)
*	Comunidad de Estados Independientes (CEI)
*	Comunidad del Caribe (CARICOM)
*	Conferencia de las Naciones Unidas sobre Comercio y Desarrollo (UNCTAD)
*	Consejo de Cooperación del Golfo (CCG)
*	Consejo de Estados del Mar Báltico (CEB)
*	Consejo de Europa
*	Cooperación Económica Asia-Pacífico (APEC)
*	Fundación de Agentes Judiciales Europeos
*	Grupo del Banco Mundial
*	Instituto Internacional para la Unificación del Derecho Privado (UNIDROIT)
*	Liga de los Estados Árabes
*	MERCOSUR
*	Naciones Unidas (ONU)
*	Oficina de las Naciones Unidas contra la Droga y el Delito (ONODC) - Red 
Mundial de Integridad Judicial
*	Organización de Cooperación Islámica (OCI)
*	Organización de Cooperación y Desarrollo Económicos (OCDE)
*	Organización de Estados del Caribe Oriental
*	Organización de los Estados Americanos (OEA)
*	Organización Internacional de Derecho para el Desarrollo (IDLO)
*	Organización Jurídica Consultiva Asiático-Africana (AALCO)
*	Organización Mundial de la Propiedad Intelectual (OMPI)
*	Organización Mundial del Comercio (OMC)
*	Organización para la Armonización del Derecho Mercantil en África (OHADA)
*	Programa de las Naciones Unidas para el Desarrollo (PNUD) 
(Dependencia/Iniciativa del Estado de Derecho)
*	Red Iberoamericana de Cooperación Jurídica Internacional (IberRed)
*	Unión Africana

Organizaciones no gubernamentales

*	Academia de Derecho Internacional de La Haya
*	Asian Business Law Institute (ABLI)
*	Asociación Africana de Derecho Internacional (AADI)
*	Asociación Americana de Derecho Internacional Privado (ASADIP)
*	Asociación de Abogados de Empresa (ACC)
*	Asociación de Magistrados y Jueces del Commonwealth
*	Asociación Internacional de Abogados (IBA)
*	Asociación Internacional para la Protección de la Propiedad Industrial e 
Intelectual (AIPPI)
*	Asociación Jurídica de Asia y el Pacífico (LAWASIA)
*	Cámara de Comercio Internacional (CCI)
*	Comisión Internacional de Juristas (CIJ)
*	Consejo de la Abogacía Europea (CCBE)
*	Consejo Internacional para el Arbitraje Comercial (ICCA)
*	Consejo Nórdico
*	European Association of Private International Law (EAPIL)
*	European Bars Federation / Fédération des barreaux d’Europe (FBE)
*	Federación Interamericana de Abogados (FIA)
*	Grupo Europeo de Derecho Internacional Privado (EGPIL)
*	Grupo Europeo de Magistrados por la Mediación (GEMME)
*	Instituto Africano de Derecho Internacional (AIIL) / Institut africain de 
droit international (IADI)
*	Instituto de Derecho Internacional (IIL)
*	Instituto de Derecho Internacional (ILI)
*	Instituto Europeo de Derecho
*	Instituto Max Planck de Derecho Privado Comparado e Internacional
*	International Academy of Family Lawyers (IAFL)
*	International Academy of Trial Lawyers (IATL)
*	International Association of Consumer Law (IACL)
*	International Association of Lawyers (UIA) / Union internationale des 
avocats (UIA)
*	International Association of Procedural Law / Association internationale 
de droit processual (IAPL)
*	International Association of Women Judges (IAWJ) / Association 
internationale des femmes juges (AIFJ)
*	International Association of Young Lawyers / Association internationale 
des jeunes avocats (AIJA)
*	International Association of Youth and Family Judges and Magistrates 
(IAYFJM) / Association internationale des magistrats de la jeunesse et de la 
famille (AIMJF)
*	International Law Association (ILA)  / Association de droit international
*	International Technology Law Association (ITECHLAW)
*	International Trademark Association (INTA)
*	Inter-Pacific Bar Association (IPBA)
*	Law Society of England and Wales
*	Sociedad Asiática de Derecho Internacional (ASIL)
*	Standing International Forum of Commercial Courts
*	Unión Internacional de Magistrados (UIM)
*	Unión internacional de oficiales, auxiliares y agentes de la 
administración de justicia (UIHJ)
*	United States-Mexico Bar Association (USMBA)